Pages

Podcast Star 80 del 14 de enero de 2017



Track List

Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
Tension - My Dream
Body Power – Nothing
Soraya Arnelas - Bolero Hold Me In Your Arms
The Twins - Face To Face, Heart To Heart
Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
Mode One - Take My Heart
London Boys - London Nights
Styloo - Pretty Face
Baby's Gang – Challenger
Radiorama – ABCD
Propaganda – Machinery
Scotch - Take Me Up
Italian Boys - Forever Lovers
Dynamite - 2 For Tea
CC Catch - Soul Survivor
Baccara - I Belong To Your Heart
Fun Fun - Baila Bolero
Monte Kristo - Sherry My-Saï
Magic System DJ – Angels
Atrium - Hey Tonight, Funny Dancer
Italove - Strangers In The Night
Alan Cook - Running Away
David Lyme – Bambina
The Flirts – Passion
Joe Peters - Asian Heart
Miko Mission - On Step To Heaven
Linda Jo Rizzo - You're My First, You're My Last
Ray Parker Jr- Ghostbusters
Lenroy - Do You

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS