Pages

Star 80 del 25 de febrero de 2017



Track List

R.Bais - Dial My Number
Scotch - Loving Is Easy
Klein & Mbo - Dirty talk
Interface - Plastic Age
Bobby O – When
Paul Hardcastle – 19
Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
Brand image - Movin' Up
Ric Felini – Welcome to Rimini
Mark McDean – Italian Girl
Klaus – My Emotion
Monte Kristo - Sherry Mi-Saï
Mr. Zivago - Little Russian
TQ & Linda Jo Rizzo - Out Of The Shadows
Grant Miller – Red For Love
Next - You're An Illusion
Digitalo – Never Say Never
Magazine 60 - Rendez-Vous Sur La Costa del Sol
Jessica - Like A Burning Star
Brian Ice - Night Girl
Matt Bianco - Wap Bam Boogie
Atrium – Weekend
Eartha Kitt - Where Is My Man
Ultravox - Hymn
Indeep - Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life
Electric Theatre ‎– Summertime Hot Nights Fever
Rofo ‎– You've Got To Move It On
Italove - Heading For The Sun
Miquel Brown - So Many Men, So Little Time
Roy - Shooting Star
Mozzart - Devil's Rendezvous
Panther Rex - High Or Low


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS