Pages

Star 80 del 16 de septiembre de 2017 (3º de la temporada)



Track List

Squash Gang - I Want An Illusion
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
Illusion – Illusion
Kool & the Gang – Fresh
Ivan – Fotonovela
Roy - Shooting Star
Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow
Rod Stewart – Baby Jane
Kraftwerk - The Model
Paul Sharada - Keep Your Love Alive
My Mine - Cupid Girl
Fred Ventura – Imagine
Ken Laszlo - Glasses Man
Squash Gang - Moving Your Hips
Miko Mission - Universal Feeling
Disc Jockey Mix - Let's go to the mix
Modern Talking - In 100 Years
Brian Ice - Night Girl
Joe Yellow - Easy Lovers
Shy Rose - I Cry For You
DJ's Project - Vision Of Love
Albert One - Heart On Fire
Radiorama – Vampires
Jessica - Like A Burning Star
Next - You're An Illusion
Bad Boys Blue - Hungry For Love
Blind Date ‎– Your Heart Keeps Burning
C.C. Catch ‎– Good Guys Only Win In Movies
Eartha Kitt - This is my life
Kano - Another Life
Fancy - Latin Fire

Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS